Let us mould your children's future and prepare them for leadership in the world
Maharishi Shiksha Sansthan, a registered society, is presently running over 141 Maharishi Vidya Mandir Schools and 4 Maharishi Mahavidyalaya with approximately 90,000 students in 16 states following the Central Board of Secondary Education Course pattern.
Presently B.Ed. course is being offered and other courses will be added in next academic session. Shajapur and Shivpuri branches also offer D.Ed.
Initially admission is taken in classes Nursery, KG-I, KG-II, Class-I, on the basis of verbal/written test and/or interview and in other classes i.e. VI, IX and XI, it is on the merit. Minimum age of students for admission to Nursery is 3 years on 31 March in the year of admission.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Registration fee is to be paid at the time of registration along with application for admission. Admission fee, caution money and annual charges are to be paid at the time of admission in full. Tuition fee is to be paid every quarter on 1st July, 1st October, 1st January and 1st April. On request, Principal may permit monthly payment of fees under exceptional circumstances. In case of delay in payment beyond the tenth of the prescribed month, a fine of Rs. 5/- per day subject to a minimum of Rs. 50/- would be charged till the end of the month. Name of the defaulter may be struck off at the end of the month and full admission fee would be charged again for re-admission.
Fee Concessions and Scholarships:
• The school provides fee concessions and scholarships on merit cum means basis to
deserving students. However school reserves the right to accept and for reject fee
concession at its discretion.
• Maharishi Vidya Mandir® employees and school staff would be charged half caution money and half tuition fee. Employees are advised to read policy circulars issued time to time about concession of fee for employees.
• Students will be allowed to avail only one concession at a time.
• A student who withdraws from the school due to any reason whatsoever will be
required to pay the full fees as per following rules (fees means all types of fees
including the tuition fee).
a) Full fee for the month during which application for withdrawal is made by the 10th of the month.
b) In case a request for withdrawal is made after 10th of a particular month, full fee for next month would also be payable.
• The annual charges, however, will be paid in full in both the above cases.
• Transfer certificate is not issued until all the dues of the school are cleared, including fees and other payments, fines etc.
• If the withdrawal takes place for any of the under mentioned reasons/charges, payment of fee in lieu of notice does not arise:
a) Act(s) of indiscipline;
b) Irregular attendance/too short attendance;
c) Unsatisfactory progress in work/studies.
d) Any other reason(s) which is/are raised due to any branch of rules of the school and law of the nation.
The school shall have the authority to order/request withdrawal in above cases.
• No fee, once deposited shall be refunded.
• Caution money is refundable on application from the parents on giving at least one month’s notice.
• Refund will be made after ‘No Dues Certificate’ has been obtained from all departments.
• Caution money may not be refunded if the application is received after 12 months of leaving the school.
• Caution money will be adjusted against dues and breakages etc payable.
• School bus facilities are available.
• Full bus fee is payable for vacations also.
• One-month clear notice is required for discontinuing bus facility.
With the purpose of encouraging healthy competition, house system is introduced viz. Vashishtha, Narayanan, Parashar and Vyas. Students are divided into said Houses. Each house is looked after by a housemaster assisted by tutors and prefects for ensuring the academic, mental and physical growth of each child under their care.